Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Ok.  So I am trying really hard to get this thing going here.  Next is going to be trying to make this page look more like something I would do rather than your very generic page.  Who knew this would be so much work, lol?  I don't know about anyone else but, with 4th of July just a day away and everyone in the neighborhood setting off their own fireworks every night this week, my Shepard is not a happy camper, lol.  If I can get a picture of her hiding under anything she can find I will try to post here.  What a perfect time for those pet fences to prevent our beloved dogs from running away when they are trying to get away from the fireworks.  Ok, I am going to get off from this part so I can work on the other parts of this site, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is awaiting moderation and will appear on our blog as soon as approved. Thank you for your patience.