Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Duck Commander Duck Calls

Triple Threat Duck Call
This topic is slightly off from my regular blogs.  However, if I did not carry this particular item and discuss this topic I would never live with myself.  You see, I have a six year old daughter that just loves the duck commander clan from Duck Dynasty.  Therefore, I want to let everyone know that we have some exciting news for all of our duck hunters.  We are now carrying two of the most popular duck calls out there from the people from Duck Commander.  I am so excited about this!

I know that many people in the southern states have already had an early duck hunting season.  Still many others are in the midst of their duck season as I write this blog.  For other duck hunters, you have a second late season that will be arriving before you know it.  So, if you don't already have one now, I strongly suggest that you get your duck call ASAP.  It is not too late even for you hunters currently in their season as many of the seasons run into December and January.  Just don't delay any longer.  Again, these are the duck calls that you see when you are watching the popular show Duck Dynasty and they are available to make your duck hunting season easier and more abundant.  
Wood Duck Call
I figured we could get away with carrying the duck calls in a store that specializes mostly in dog supplies.  I rationalize this one by saying that most of the hunters going out there duck hunting are going to be bringing their dogs with them for retrieving.  So, it is dog related, lol.  We do also carry a range of supplies meant to help you with training your dogs with the retrieving processl.  So, come on by to our site, Bad Dog Supplies, and check out the new Duck Commander duck calls as well as our training supplies for retrieving dogs.  As always, we are here to work with you in any way that we can so please come by and check out all we have to offer and ask any questions you may have or just leave a comment.  We would love to hear from you. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is awaiting moderation and will appear on our blog as soon as approved. Thank you for your patience.