Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Dog Halloween Costume Ideas

I thought that since Halloween is just over one week away now, I would have a little fun with this blog and discuss some Halloween costume ideas for your dog.  Here are just a few that I came across that I thought were adorable and really neat ideas for costumes.

Hot Dog
Hot Diggity Dog      Lion 

Spider                                      Scorpion
Here are some more of Echo's greatest looks, in case you need inspiration. He's been a spider:A scorpion:


Ghosts
Princess Leia

Chia Pet
Chia Pet Dog Costume

I could do this all day, lol.  There are so many cute costumes for dogs.  There are some really talented and innovative people out there to come up with some of these costumes.  There are just so many I love but unless I wanted this blog to be 100 pages long, I decided to stop after the first six.

If you have ever done a unique or cute costume with your dog please share it with us.  We would love to hear about it and even more, we would love to see it.  So please send me your pet pictures with them dressed up for Halloween so I can share them with others.  As always, thank you for following along with our weekly blogs and if there is anything you would like to hear more about please let us know.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is awaiting moderation and will appear on our blog as soon as approved. Thank you for your patience.