Thursday, May 9, 2013

On a Sadder Note

I am writing a short blog post today just to remember my four legged niece.  The picture you see of the dog on my blog page is Jasmine, my four legged niece.  Sadly, we lost Jasmine yesterday.  She has been a part of our family for 13 years.  We love her dearly and are heartbroken that she is no longer with us.  During her life she was full of pep and energy and loved chasing squirrels.  She even took long road trips with us so that we could all enjoy a summer break in upstate NY with lots of  camping, fishing, swimming, and just being outside.  She truly was my sister's best friend for those 13 years.  Rest in peace Jasmine.  We love you, we miss you, and we will never forget you.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is awaiting moderation and will appear on our blog as soon as approved. Thank you for your patience.