Monday, May 13, 2013

Dog Days of Summer!

Dog Life Jacket - Yellow
I hope that I am not jumping the gun on this one.  I know many people are still dealing with some cooler weather.  My parents for example in upstate NY are getting snow today.  Snow, in mid may!  But for most, spring is here and for people like myself in a warmer climate, spring is pretty much over as the heat starts to settle in.  That is the reason why I decided to get this blog post out.  With summer, comes a great many summer activities including one of my favorites, boating.  If you are like we are, we love to bring our dogs everywhere possible.  Which means, when we go boating, they go boating.

Now, my dogs swim pretty well, but I would not take a chance with them when we are out on the water in a boat.  Let's face it, life can sometimes take turns we wish it didn't and accidents happen when you would least expect it.  I would not want to take a chance of that happening out on the water without myself or my dogs having a life vest.  Dog life vests come in all sizes for your big and smaller dogs.  They also come in different colors and patterns.  But, the important thing is, no matter how stylish you want them to look in their polk-a-dot blue life vest, lol, at least they are wearing it.

At bad dog supplies we carry a wide range of dog life vests.  Check out a great selection of life vests as well as our other great dog products that we carry on our site.  As always, please let us know if there is any way we can be of assistance to you.  We are always here to help in any way we can.

Just remember, get your life vests and your dog's life vests early so you can start off the season early and safely.  Happy boating everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is awaiting moderation and will appear on our blog as soon as approved. Thank you for your patience.