Monday, November 12, 2012

Great Time of the Year to Purchase Your PupLight

Is anyone else having a hard time adjusting to the daylight savings time change?  I hate that it feels like I should be in bed when it is only 5:30 pm!  Oh well, that is my venting for the day.  With this time change though it did remind me of one thing.  It reminded me how important it is to have our Pup Light for walking the dogs in the evenings.  As I already stated as I was blowing off steam, it is dark much earlier.  For us, we work all day so it is definitely dark by the time we get home.  If we want to keep up with our daily dog walks then we need a good solution for walking them in the dark safely.  The Pup Light does that for us.
PupLight

I have discussed this product in the past but I wanted to bring it up again because of how it is probably needed even more for this time of the year.  The pup light is a light that is attached to a collar worn by your dog.  The leash is not attached to the pup light so that there is no change in the position of the light itself as you are walking your dog.  The light itself is very bright and can be seen for up to one mile away.  The light runs on triple AAA batteries which is the only dog light to do so.  The Pup Light has a fur guard to prevent the dogs hair from blocking the light and it has a rim over the light so the light will not shine in the dog or dog walkers eyes.  The lights themselves are bright LED lights and the light can be seen from every angle.

I hate to bring up an old topic but, given the time change, I do feel strongly that this light is the answer to walking your pets in the evenings.  I think that this light is important for your dog's safety as well as yours.  With it being attached to your pet, it keeps your hands free and you don't have to worry about trucking a flashlight along with you.

As always, this is one of the many great products that we carry at Baddogsupplies.com.  So come by and check out our store and let us know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is awaiting moderation and will appear on our blog as soon as approved. Thank you for your patience.