Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Types of Dog Leashes



Water Walker Leash Green / White 10 feet for up to 40 lbsI know.  When you look at the topic name, it seems really silly.  I mean, we are talking about dog leashes here.  How interesting can that be?  Well, actually, there are many different types of dog leashes out there.  So, this may be very interesting to you if you are in the market for a new or updated dog leash.

I think we are all well aware of the normal nylon leashes that come in a variety of lengths and colors.  Probably most of us are also aware of the retractable types of leashes.  If not, the retractable dog leashes  offer the convenience of being able to adjust the length of the leash within a reel that you can brake and release at the push of a button.

But, did you all know that there are also leashes that can carry water and doggie pick up bags within the reel as well?  This is the leash to have if you need to carry water and doggie poop bags with you on your walks.  As I said,  within the reel of the leash there is a portable water bottle, portable dog bowl, and doggie doo pick up bags.  This is all with the comfort and convenience of a retractable leash!

If you are a dog owner who as more than one dog, like myself, there are also leashes that you can connect two dogs at a time.  That way you have one handle, with two dogs.  This will cut down on the need to have more than two hands if you are walking multiple dogs, lol.

I know that this is a pretty basic, borderline boring topic.  But again, I just wanted to make sure that people are aware of your options out there.  I don't know about the rest of you, but I am busy!  So, I am always looking for ways to make my life easier, like using something as simple as a leash that I can walk two dogs with and still have the other hand open to walk my child.  I love it!

If you are in the market for dog leashes then stop by our website.  As always, at baddogsupplies.com, we aim to please.  We would love to make your life easier too!  If we don't have what you are looking for then let us know about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is awaiting moderation and will appear on our blog as soon as approved. Thank you for your patience.